Monday 8 July 2013

Goals for the next 6 months

Well, I have spent a lot of time contemplating this topic but I think I've got it. 

I wasn't sure whether to focus on my career or personal life or both so I thought as I am wanting to be as honest as possible in my blog, ill just write down everything my heart desires for myself for the next 6 months. 

1/ fall pregnant. 

After losing our beautiful daughter last Christmas time, I really would like to be pregnant by the time the first anniversary of her death comes around. 

My heart breaks every day for her and I really want to make her proud. I will never be able to replace her with another child but I can bring her a brother or a sister into this world and showering the love I hold for her as well as her sibling into our future children. I know that will make her proud. I want her to know that losing her hasn't ended my life but will eventually give me the strength to carry on. 

2/ work hard and plan a wedding that incorporates Penelope into the celebrations using things that mean something to me and her daddy on the big day. Something that shows her we will never forget her. 

3/ have people recognise 'Bintage' as a common term. To truly understand its meaning and to have its own followers of the trend. 

4/ have Penelope's Vintage World set up as a strong online shop, a well known blog and to start writing a book on 'Bintage' living. 


1 comment:

  1. You have some great goals both personal and business. Looking forward to learning all about bintage. When it's well known I'll be able to brag I heard it here in the summer of 2013!

    ReplyDelete