Saturday 27 July 2013

Plan for my goals

Falling Pregnant

Unfortunately, the only thing that I can do is keep trying, so every month, ill keep going.

Wedding plans

I've found lots of ways to incorporate Penelope into the wedding. (You'll have to wait and see)

I've put a deposit on my dress, decided on a venue (deposit going down next Thursday) and I'm itching to make my save the date cards!

Everything is going to plan though and ahead of schedule! This one is the easy one! :)

'Bintage' and Penelope's Vintage World.

I have just booked myself in to do my first Vintage Fair and I haven't got long to plan for it.

It is on 4th August. I will have a stall at the Firle Vintage Fair. I am a mixture between very excited and very nervous. I am on a mission to get myself the best, beautiful and best selling stock to show everyone how awesome Penelope's Vintage World and the term 'Bintage'. Might need some more lovely signage. Maybe drawn up on my vintage typewriter? :)

Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment