Thursday 18 July 2013

Time to take it easy.....

Now, we all know that people have totally different ways that they like to relax and calm down and I was trying to think about something exciting that you would all want to know about that will inspire you all. 

Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who bake cakes to relax, or paint beautiful art or do a stretching exercise to wind down. 

There's lots of things I enjoy doing that bring me back to ME like visiting charity shops or visiting family or even getting my hands dirty and involved in cleaning and making house for my wonderful other half but they aren't things I use to wind down. 

I love taking my puppy for walks. I don't listen to music, I just walk, talk to my Angel Penelope, chat away to my puppy, admire the beauty of Sussex which I have utterly fallen in love with since moving here 3 years ago and listening to the sound of my flip flops, clip clopping underneath me. 

What I really do to utterly relax and wind down is lay on my bed, propped up with extra pillows, star fished on top of the duvet, watching the TV that I love and Ben hates!! It's like my guilty pleasure which I really don't do enough of. 

I watched the brand new Ray Donovan on TV the other day. This was so awesome, I can't wait for the next one next week. I love Mad Men. I love Bones. I love Stella. I love Downton Abbey. I utterly love Supernatural. 

I love just doing nothing and immersing myself in the lives of other people. 

Besides, I need to know the fate of Lady Mary!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment